Arkansans for Compassionate Care volunteers have been working hard over the past year to collect the 138,000 raw signatures needed to make the 2016 ballot. We currently have more than 50,000 signatures and are continuing to collect them daily. But as the months go on, we’ll need to hire professional canvassers to collect the rest. That’s why we need you to chip in $20 or more to help.
It’s critical that during the winter and holiday season, we hire professional canvassers to work full time collecting signatures. We’re confident we can make the ballot and win in 2016, but we’re going to need your help to make it happen.
- Sign the Arkansas Medical Cannabis Act at an event or signing location near you.
- Volunteer to get a few signatures—even 10 will help!
- Get a t-shirt, hoodie or other item in our campaign shop—and wear it often!
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and share our information with your friends, family & co-workers.
- Make sure everyone you know is registered to vote.
With your help, we can get on the ballot sooner and start helping thousands of Arkansas patients and their families.