Cannabis Rice Crispy Treats Recipe
I haven’t met too many people that don’t like rice crispy treats, and when you add marijuana to the equation, the list gets even smaller. There’s just something about ripping off a piece of gooey goodness from a rice crispy treat that makes me smile every time. Plus the recipe below packs a punch, so it’s a double bonus.
- 1/2 cup of marijuana butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 5 cups of Rice Crispy treats cereal or any crisp rice cereal
- Melt margarine in large sauce pan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until melted and well-blended. Cook 2 minutes longer, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly and firmly in buttered 13 x 9 inch pan. Cut into 2 x 2 inch squares when cool.
Sit back and snack. Remember to start with a 1/4 or 1/2 of the treat to make sure you don’t intake too much at once. Some edibles take 1-2 hours to kick in fully.