- Obama and the Democrats inflict a massively overcomplicated system of healthcare regulations that raised insurance premiums on Americans, decreased insurance options, dictated doctors and coverage, and largely just sucked.
- Republicans saddled up the Obamacare nightmare and rode it to the electoral bank in 2010, 2012, 2014, and 2016, promising that once they had full control, they would repeal the beast.
- When given full control, the Republicans authored an absurd Obamacare-lite compromise bill that didn’t repeal the beast, but attempted to manicure it. It failed spectacularly.
- Republican Congressional leadership is now in disarray.
- President Trump is reverting to his Democrat roots threatening to cut a deal with liberals on healthcare.
- The most plausible scenario at this point is for the issue to be abandoned and left in its current, unsustainable state.