In an explosive expose’ by The Daily Caller, former Federal Prosecutor Joe diGenova details the scope of corruption and real collusion at the core of the Mueller probe and its direct links to Hillary Clinton.
In the Daily Caller video, Mr. diGenova names the high-level individuals he views as complicit. It’s a long list:
- President Barack Obama;
- Susan Rice, former National Security Advisor;
- Ben Rhodes, former Deputy National Security Advisor;
- John Brennan, former Director of the Central Intelligence Agency;
- James Clapper, former Director of National Intelligence;
- Eric Holder, former Attorney General of the U.S.;
- Loretta Lynch, former Attorney General of the U.S.;
- Sally Yates, former Deputy Attorney General of the U.S. Department of Justice;
- John Carlin, former Assistant Attorney General - U.S. Department of Justice National Security Division;
- Rod Rosenstein, Deputy Attorney General of the U.S. Department of Justice;
- Bruce Ohr, Deputy Attorney General of the U.S. Department of Justice;
- Nellie Ohr, Bruce Ohr’s wife and an employee of Fusion GPS;
- Robert Mueller, former Director of the FBI;
- James Comey, former Director of the FBI;
- Andrew McCabe, Deputy Director of the FBI;
- Peter Strzok, Agent and former Chief of the Counterespionage Section of the FBI;
- Lisa Page, Senior Attorney for the FBI;
- James Baker, General Counsel for the FBI;
- E.W. “Bill” Priestap, Assistant Director of the Counterintelligence Division of the FBI.
During the interview, Mr. diGenova repeatedly refers to a (redacted) 99-page Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) opinion. The link contained in The Daily Caller article does not work, but OneSource Media obtained a copy for your review.
Mr. diGenova credits NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers as a hero for his independent audit related to potential Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) violations, which involved illegal FBI activity and the “improper disclosure of raw intelligence” concerning Americans through unauthorized individuals, referring to private contractors (apparently) hired by the DNC and Fusion GPS. The improper disclosure referenced begins on page 82 of the FISC opinion.
“The Russian collusion was a complete fabrication of the Democratic National Committee, the Clinton Campaign, Fusion GPS, senior DOJ and FBI officials to create a way to dirty-up Trump as a candidate and then destroy him as a president.” ~ Joe diGenova
Hats off to The Daily Caller and Mr. diGenova for such a clear-eyed view of the underpinnings of corruption at the core of the Russian collusion distractions!
VERY IMPORTANT: Beginning at 27:09, Mr. diGenova directly links the importance of Uranium One to the current Mueller investigation, specifically as it pertains to Hillary Clinton’s critical role as a member of CIFIUS (Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States).
CFIUS is a nine-member committee consisting of the following U.S. department and office heads: Treasury, Justice, Homeland Security, Commerce, Defense, State, Energy, Office of the U.S. Trade Representative, and Office of Science & Technology Policy.
Mr. diGenova deemphasizes the excuse that Hillary Clinton was only one of the nine as immaterial. The main point is that she was one of the nine, and it only would have taken one CFIUS vote to terminate the Uranium One deal.
All told, Mr. diGenova presents a clear picture of very damaging connections if pursued with rigor. He also raises a critical issue at the close of the interview regarding the importance of disclosing this information now to prevent Democrats from taking control of the House of Representatives in the 2018 mid-term elections.
Also related, you may want to review the important questions (below) posed by Representative Jim Jordan.