The entropy of ignorance vs knowledge:
1) There are infinite ways to be ignorant, whereas there is only one way to be knowledgeable.
2) Ignorance is the most probable and the most stable state of mind. But, knowledge is the least probable,the least stable and low entropy state of mind.
3) Ignorance opens up infinite possibilities, while knowledge collapses all possibilities to one.
4) Knowledge is time- variant, since it is subject to change, correction, modification and experience. Ignorance is time-invariant.
5) Knowledge entails plenty of algorithmic resources. Ignorance requires none.
6) Knowledge is the interface between human mind and the universe. Ignorance acts as a barrier between these two entities.
7) Energy and bandwidth are required to transfer knowledge. Ignorance is a background noise.
8) Knowledge might result in skepticism and doubt, whereas ignorance begets certainty and confidence.