By providing broader distribution, greater community engagement and efficient advertising and membership programs, Maven enables partners to focus on the key drivers of their business: creating, informing, sharing, discovering, leading and interacting with the communities and constituencies they serve.
Dozens of award-winning journalists, best-selling authors, top analysts, important causes and foundations are bringing their organizations to Maven’s coalition of elite content channels. See coverage of the Founder's Conference and watch the video:
This browser does not support the video element.
Read about Maven's Year In Review, and see the Maven Platform Launch Announcement. Maven 1.0 platform features include:
- Professional content management tools
- Video platform, enabling instant publishing
- Social platform, including social syndication
- Dynamic RSS engine
- Integrated membership/subscription platform
- Native app for iOS, with channel-specific UX (Android coming soon)
- Sophisticated advertising architecture
- Direct messaging for users/editors
- Single proprietary platform with no plug-ins means higher performance
Based in Seattle, Maven is publicly traded under the ticker symbol MVEN. The founders include digital media pioneers James Heckman and Ross Levinsohn, and leadership includes media and technology innovators Josh Jacobs, Bill Sornsin and Ben Joldersma. For more insight on the leadership team click here.
Investor inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright and DMCA notices: see Terms page for contact information
Other inquiries: email@example.com or (775) 600-2765
Mailing Address: 2125 Western Ave, Suite 502, Seattle, WA 98121