By providing broader distribution, greater community engagement and efficient advertising and membership programs, Maven enables partners to focus on the key drivers of their business: creating, informing, sharing, discovering, leading and interacting with the communities and constituencies they serve.
Dozens of award-winning journalists, best-selling authors, top analysts, important causes and foundations are bringing their organizations to Maven’s coalition of elite content channels. See coverage of the Founder's Conference and watch the video to hear Maven partners in their own words:
This browser does not support the video element.
Read about Maven's Year In Review, and see the Maven Platform Launch Announcement. Maven 1.0 platform features include:
- Professional content management tools
- Video platform, enabling instant publishing
- Distribution via social media and search, also supporting Facebook Instant Articles, Google Accelerated Media Pages (AMP), Google News and RSS
- Community engagement features including direct messaging, user-generated content, user profiles, groups and permissions, and email and app notifications
- Powerful built-in search functionality based on Elasticsearch
- Modern advertising platform, supporting display, native, and video advertising, integrated with market leading buying platforms.
- Integrated subscription and membership management including payment processing
- Native iOS app available now and native Android app on the way
- Single proprietary platform with no plug-ins means higher performance
Based in Seattle, Maven is publicly traded under the ticker symbol MVEN. The founders include digital media pioneers James Heckman and Ross Levinsohn, and leadership includes media and technology innovators Josh Jacobs, Bill Sornsin and Ben Joldersma. For more insight on the leadership team click here.
Investor inquiries: email@example.com
Copyright and DMCA notices: see Terms page for contact information
Other inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org or (775) 600-2765
Mailing Address: 2125 Western Ave, Suite 502, Seattle, WA 98121