Whether you need a professional for return filing, business accounting, solving collection disputes, or for legal defense, you should ask these questions Before hiring a tax professional . . .
- What is Form 8275 and why should it be used in filing every long form return?
- What is the form used to gain an extension of time to PAY your tax without added penalties?
- Are federal taxes dischargeable in bankruptcy?
- How do affidavits help you audit-proof and penalty-proof your tax return?
- How does Form 9465 prevent levies against personal or business property?
- How do you prove personal or business deductions if you have no receipts?
- What IRS programs allow citizens to be forgiven of tax debt they cannot pay?
- What Tax Amnesty program allows the forgiveness of withholding tax debt?