In today's video, I'll be talking about:
- The market sell-off, even with a great jobs report (and how truly dangerous/risky the overall market is right now)
- How today's NASDAQ looks similar to the NASDAQ bubble of 2000
- Why if you're up on former portfolio positions, you might consider selling them (with the exceptions of pure anti-dollar picks like GLD, SLV, PPLT, ULE and FXC.
- Why any asset can initially sell-off when the overall market sells off. I'll take you through the market mechanics of what that can and sometimes does happen.
- Why our LI positions are THE PLACES TO BE, in my opinion, even in light of the overall market sell-off.
- Why I need your help in spreading the word about this site and newsletter service