Prudent Money Resources
For 25 years as an advisor and 15 years as a radio host, Bob has been on the radio with the mission of educating and helping people solve financial problems. Through the years, our team has worked diligently to add as many new resources and ways we can help.
The first step is to make sure you are a member of the Prudent Money Community. To join, click the button on the top right in green that says "Follow" and create a log-in.
1) If you have a question for Bob, you can get access to him 1 of 6 ways:
- Post the question on the message board- click here
- Instant Message Bob - click here
- Email Bob - Bob@prudentmoney.com
- Twitter - @prudentmoney
- Facebook - https://facebook.com/prudentmoney
- Text - Send a text to 779-78 and ask your question! Bob will personally answer your question.
2) Prudent Money E-Letter - We send this out once a week
3) One-on-One Consultation
A few months back, Bob felt led to reserve a block of time each week to provide financial guidance to his listeners in a one on one telephone call. Bob will block 4 to 5 30 minute blocks of time. There is absolutely no cost for the time. It is Bob's way of giving back. You can get on his schedule as follows:
- Email Judy - Judy@prudentmoney.com
- Call Our Office - 972-386-0384
- Text- Send a text to 779-78 and provide your name and she will schedule a consultation for you with Bob
4) College Admission and Loans Help
John Hupalo is considered one of the foremost experts in the country when it comes to college admissions and student loan debt. He is available for your questions just like Bob.
- Post the questions on the message board - be sure and start the post with John's screen name - @inviteeducation
- Instant Message John using his screen name @inviteeducation
- Email John - John@inviteeducation.com
5) Caralee Gurney Real Estate Professional
The biggest investment you will make is your home. Fortunately we have a resource for that investment. You have access to Caralee for any real estate questions that you might have.
- Post the question on the message board - be sure and start the post with Caralee's screen name - @caraleegurney
- Instant message Caralee using her scren name @caraleegurney
- Talk, Text & Referrals: 214-364-8677
6) Risk Survey
Do you know your risk level? It is an important thing to know. Take our risk survey and we will send you an analysis telling you your risk level.
7) Weekly Book Giveaway
If you have joined the Prudent Money Community, you will automatically be included in a weekly book give away. We will select a book of the week from our interviews and mail it out to whoever wins is the winner.
To join - click on the button on the top in green where it says "Follow" and create a log in.
8) Deceptive Money
Bob's book is the foremost authority on getting out of debt. He covers everything from dealing with debt collectors to putting together a plan. If you can't spare the money to buy one, send us your address and we will send it to you for free.