In recent years, cloud computing is creating huge buzz in the IT industry. One of the most popular cloud computing technologies having huge impact on global business is Salesforce. In this article, we are going to discuss about Salesforce training, career prospects and advantage of getting Salesforce Certification.
Initially, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system came to existence to simply business interaction with customers, improving business process and enhancing sales prospects to retain existing customers and generating new leads to its business. But, traditional CRM is not compatible for leading industries as it causes various implemental issues.
Here, leading corporates were in need of highly efficient and affordable CRM software which can be implemented easily and go comfy with business process. It was the main idea behind the invention of most efficient, affordable and highly productive CRM software called Salesforce.
Why Salesforce Certification:
Salesforce is highly scalable and flexible CRM structure, delivered through the cloud or Software as a Service (SaaS). Many cloud-based products like, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Force.com are offered by Salesforce.com. Salesforce is useful for community collaborating, services, sales and marketing, data analytics using cloud based CRM platform. Salesforce CRM enable the sales team to get more leads, engage in sales, increase productivity and make right decisions that help business to grow.
· Forbes has voted and listed Salesforce as the world’s most innovative company because of the largest market share than any other CRMs
· The Salesforce.com users are the high revenue generating companies in the world as 74 percent of the Salesforce.com implemented companies have a annual revenue between $1M and $50M
· Salesforce Lightning, newly launched powerful multi-tenant, next-generation metadata platform provides a consistent and portable user experience across devices and helps in integrating the third-party applications
Who Should Take Salesforce Training?
Salesforce certification exam is available for
· Sales Managers and Executives
· CRM Administrators and Consultants
· System Administrators
· Software Developers
Why to learn and get Salesforce Certification?
· As demand for trained and certified professionals keep on increasing, the average salary of the certified Salesforce professional has been increased by 30% than Salesforce professionals. Be the first to learn Salesforce Training in Chennai to grasp the opportunity.
· Salesforce technology is not only implemented in the software industry but also accounts its users in the other sectors such as business services, manufacturing, education and retail thus paving the way for Salesforce professionals to work in diverse sectors.
· Most of the fortune 500 companies such as Oracle, VMware, Google, SAP, Microsoft and WebEx have implemented Salesforce tools, thus there is a huge demand for Salesforce Developers and Administrators in the job market.
Not sure where to start? FITA is leading Salesforce Training Institute in Chennai offering Salesforce training. Our expert trainers offer 100% career support and help you to become Salesforce Certified.Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the Salesforce Developer and Administrator (Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I, Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II, Salesforce Certified Administrator and Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator Certification).