Big data – the latest buzzword which represents the new way to do your business. It saves your time and money. Big data provides sales insight and enhanced marketing. It helps to identify customer needs. Big Data Hadoop provides versatility and power for data scientists. Learn Hadoop course today through Hadoop Training in Chennai. Experts approach is helpful for you to learn in a simple way.
- Begin your work with the pilot project, select a comfortable zone to improve your business. Tie your business data project to the business goal. Your pilot gives a test case for your maintenance, planning and implementation. A businessman gets a better result with this process.
- Analyze and evaluate the customer requirements in the short span of time. This helps to identify the data holes in the project.
- Obtain private cloud storage, it provides better data protection than public cloud.
- Design your project with the best guidance and implement it in a better way.
- Implement the project in an iterative manner. Start work from initial use case to scale efforts. Identify the high-value questions using big data.
- Establish the data flow control, including integration, analytical modeling, pre-processing, post-processing, etc.
What is Hadoop?
Hadoop is an open-source software, that helps to create programming for versatile, solid and circulate figuring. In other words, it is a form of distributed computing which helps to handle big data.
Hadoop has three types of modules they are:
Hadoop MapReduce – It is a software framework for distributed processing of large datasets. The Hadoop framework helps to monitor and schedule the task.
Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) – It is designed to store and manage large data set. HDFS has two types of nodes they are a master node (name-node) and slave node (data node).
Hadoop Yarn – It is a framework which allows job cluster resources and job schedules.
What is big data?
Big Data is a term of data sets which helps to make decisions using data patterns. A final objective is to take decisions which are based on data and less on intuition.
The relation between Hadoop, Big Data and Cloud
According to the Forrester report, Hadoop is widely deployed in enterprises. The biggest suppliers include IBM, Amazon and Cloudera. Cloud is the best platform for both structured and unstructured data. Hadoop certification plays a prominent role in today’s world.
Hadoop is the most trending technology in today’s world. Presently, there is a huge demand in Hadoop field. If you are interested to learn Hadoop course, reach over at Hadoop course in Chennai. Highly experienced professionals train the candidate with on-going projects. Use this opportunity and enhance your skills in Hadoop domain.
Hope this helps.