In her keynotes, Neale draws on her vast experience as a business executive, problem solver and a mom as she drops nuggets of wisdom people will talk about for years.
“You can’t survive in business without a sense of humor,” she says. “It’s the same sense of humor you have to have to thrive in life.”
You will be hard-pressed to find another speaker who has starred in an off-Broadway show based on her own life! Tap Dancing Through the Boardroom is a one-woman program Neale has performed to sold-out crowds, a tour de force that recaps the hilarious misadventures she experienced on her journey to shatter the corporate glass ceiling.
Below are some topics that have enthralled audiences around the globe.
- · Why the Bottom Line is NOT Your Top Focus
- · Three Things No One Tells You about Team Building
- · Tap Dancing Through the Boardroom
- · Gender Equality: After #MeToo…#NowWhat
- How to Raise Financially Responsible Children
- There's No Such Thing as "Work/Life" Balance
- To Debt Do Us Part
Career & Work Transition
- · Side Hustle Secrets
- · Surviving Your Midlife Reboot
- · The Veteran Entrepreneur
Retirement & Money Management
- · Bitcoin: What’s Now, What’s Next
- · Building Wealth in Your Spare Time
- · How to Leave Your Children Wealth (Without Going Broke)