Mike Shedlock / Mish is a registered investment advisor representative for SitkaPacific Capital Management.
My contact information is here.
- New York Times: NYT 10th Annual Year in Ideas – #1 Idea of the Year ‘Do-It-Yourself Macroeconomics’
- Time Magazine: Best 25 Financial Blogs
- Bloomberg: Financial Blogs: The Best of the Bunch
- CNBC: Best Alternative Financial Websites
- Strategist News: Best Business Blogs
My wife Joanne, for 27 years, passed away on May 16, 2012 from ALS, better known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease.
For details of a fundraiser for ALS research, please see My Wife Joanne Has Passed Away; Stop and Smell the Lilacs.
I remarried in June of 2013 as noted in Celebrating Life: I Got Married on Friday.
When not writing about stocks or the economy I spend a great deal of time on photography and in the garden. I have over 80 magazine and book cover credits.
Please check out my photography website Mish Moments!
Mike “Mish” Shedlock