We encourage community members to take part in discussions on our page and to join the global movement to end female genital mutilation (FGM). We also support wider human rights campaigns and especially efforts to promote the rights and wellbeing of girls and women.
At Magool we are committed to respecting each other and the following community guidelines are to help ensure that everyone feels welcome and safe.
- No posts that promote violence and/or physical harm against others.
- No threats or intimidation including harassment based on race, sex, gender or religion.
- No posts which include or link to content with images which are shocking or traumatic especially for those who have experienced FGM and sexual violence.
- No content can be used for unlawful purposes and/or to promote illegal activity.
- No sharing of anyone’s private information without permission.
- No posting of content that would constitute copyright infringement.
- No posting of violent and/or pornographic content.
To learn more about Magool’s mission statement, please visit our About Us page.