This is why alot of illegals are paid in cash "under the table". It is hard to believe they would pay taxes on this income. This is money illegally earned in the United States. If they aren't a citizen how do they even file taxes with the IRS?
Under federal law:
- Unlawfully entering the U.S. is generally a criminal offense and also carries civil penalties. 
- Unlawful presence in the U.S. is generally a civil violation and can result in deportation but not a prison sentence or criminal conviction.    Other examples of federal civil violations include:
- Breaking certain environmental laws. So when we see an illegal immigrant kill an endangered fish that is where we will see the left in an outrage and demand a border wall. Until then human homicides are no problem. They don't have a probably with unborn children why would they care about a walking adult.
- Creating a disturbance by spreading a non-toxic powder in a federal building. An immigrant spread a white substance in a US Attorneys office so of course their is law about it. Why does it always seem that the government enforcing the laws that are made to save them.
- Except under special circumstances, immigrants who are illegally present in the U.S. can be deported under federal law.    This means ANYONE for ANY REASON.
- Except in cases like child abuse and custody battles, deported immigrants are free to bring any children born to them in the U.S. back with them to their country of origin.
- Federal law requires the U.S. Attorney General to begin removal proceedings “as expeditiously as possible” when a non-citizen is convicted of a “deportable” offense. Such offenses include but are not limited to:
- a “crime for which a sentence of one year or longer may be imposed.”
- “an aggravated felony.”
- possessing a firearm.
- drug crimes “other than a single offense involving possession for one’s own use of 30 grams or less of marijuana.”
- domestic violence.
- identity fraud.
- falsely claiming to be a citizen to get a job or receive welfare benefits.
- voting in U.S. elections. 
Look at this list of "deportable" offenses?? So why are our prisons full of illegal immigrants? December 2017 NY Times reported that 24,476 of the 185,507 inmates in the federal Bureau of Prisons system were 90% not citizens and 92% of those were here in the country illegally. Fox news reported that 1 in 5 individuals imprisoned were not born in the United States. Its clear that Americans are being victimized by illegal aliens who commit crimes.
When a liberal says to me "oh see they are responsible for less then half the crime" of "they don't have any impact on crime".
It does not matter if they have 1% or 5% or even a 10% impact on crime, the fact is if they were NOT here those crimes would never have happened.
Edwin Jackson was killed by a twice-deported illegal immigrant. The 26-year-old and his Uber driver were killed when Alex Cabrera Gonsales plowed his F-150 into their stopped car. onsales, whose real name is Manuel Orrego-Savala and who didn’t have a driver’s license, was drunk. After the accident, the 37-year-old Guatemalan man was tackled as he fled the scene on foot. Edwin will never get to smile again.
Today Ronald Da Silva would not have been shot and killed by a previously departed illegal immigrant. While he will be released in 2020 Ronald's Mother Agnes Gibboney will have a life sentence of grief and pain.
Tessa Tranchant would not have been rear-ended by a Alfredo Ramos, an illegal immigrant from Mexico who was drinking and speeding. Ramos had a history of prior convictions, but because Virginia beach is a sanctuary city they took Tessa Tranchant life. He was sentenced to 40 years in prison. I'm sure he will be out soon on sympthay tears from the left while Tessa will never leave her coffin.
Sarah Root was killed by an illegal immigrant from Honduras, who was street racing. Street racing is illegal and so is being here illegally! We have enough Americans adding to our street racing problems we don't need to add more to it. Sarah was a 4.0 student
and had just graduated from Bellevue University. Nebraska, a sanctuary city charged the murderer with motor vehicular homicide, but he posted bail and is still on the run. Some criminal murders an American, they should be immediately charged serve time and or just departed to serve time in their country.
Drew Rosenberg, a man full of so much potential was killed by Roberto Galo, an unlicensed driver from Honduras. Rosenberg was riding his motorcycle when Galo ran him over three times. THREE TIMES and he was charged with vehicular manslaughter and sentenced to 6 months in jail. He served 43 days and was released. Drew will never be released from his grave.
If these illegal immigrants were not here, these Americans and so many more would not be victims of their crimes.