Florida Representatives District 72 has been called for February 13, 2018.
Please vote for Republican
- Work with Governor Scott to keep Florida as a leader in job creation.
- Uphold our immigration laws and provide law enforcement the resources they need to keep Florida safe.
- Develop new, innovative ways to keep access to quality healthcare affordable.
- Make sure our public schools offer students a world-class education by making sure every dollar benefits classroom learning and instruction.
- Preserve our beaches and keep them pristine.
A special election for the position of Georgia House of Representatives District 175 has been called for February 13, 2018.
Please vote for republican John LaHood.
- Be a consistent advocate to champion South Georgia’s needs and concerns at the State Capitol.
- Protect the interests of our farmers, agribusinesses, and the agri-tourism industry.
- Protect our conservative, South Georgia values—safeguard our religious freedoms, protect the lives of the unborn, preserve the family, and safeguard our right to bear arms.
- Work to create more jobs for our families and future generations to ignite South Georgia's economy.
- Bring a results-driven, business- like approach to state government to protect the best interests of taxpayers.
- Promote education and workforce development to ensure South Georgia businesses have the talent they need to stay competitive.
A special election for the position of Oklahoma State Senate District 27 has been called for February 13, 2018.
Please vote for Casey Murdock (R)
If Murdock defeats Jensen, no special election will be held for the HD61 seat he currently holds, and the seat will remain vacant until the winner of the November 2018 election is sworn in.