Revealed Text Between FBI Clinton Email Investigator, Peter Strzok and his FBI Agent mistress, Lisa Page
August 15, 2016, Strzok tells Page:
“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office” — an apparent reference to Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe — “that there’s no way he gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40 . . . . “
What?! “Insurance Policy?” What does that mean? What went on in this “meeting”?
MUELLER’S “DREAM TEAM”
Out of a team of 16 lawyers, nine of them have donated to Democratic candidates, mostly to the campaigns of Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton. None of them seem to have any Republican leanings.
What are the odds that all the anti-Trump/Hillary loving agents got into decision making positions within FBI. What if Obama was investigated my FBI agents who donated to John McCain or Mitt Romney! People would be enraged and marching on Washington DC.
Andrew Weisman – Mueller’s Right Hand Man
Weisman is regarded as a legal thug and has even been accused of hiding evidence. He was the deputy and later director of the Enron Task Force, which destroyed the venerable accounting firm of Arthur Andersen LLP, costing 85,000 people their jobs worldwide — only to be reversed several years later unanimously by the US Supreme Court. This same Weisman sent emails to former Acting Deputy Attorney General, Sally Yates, praising her for refusing to follow President Trump’s directives; she was fired. Then we learned that Mr. Weisman attended Hillary Clinton’s big election night “victory” party!
He was removed by Mueller from the team back in the summer but only publicly revealed in December 2017. Why was he removed? He sent anti-Trump texts to his mistress (another FBI agent)—10 thousand of them!
But wait? Agent Strzok was also involved in:
• He signed the document that started the entire Trump-Russia “investigation”.
• He led the Hillary Clinton email investigation.
• He convinced Comey not to indict Hilary Clinton. In fact, he was the one who changed the wording in Comey’s statement of resolution of Hillary Clinton email scandal investigation from “grossly negligent” to “extremely careless”. Further, we learned that Comey drafted this statement to exonerate Hillary Clinton twomonths before they even interviewed her!
• He was the lone interviewer for both Hillary Clinton and Flynn. Hillary was not questioned under oath and there are no video/audio/transcripts. Yet, Flynn was indicted.
• He interviewed Uma Abadeen and Sheryl Mills. Both lied to FBI but got immunity anyway.
• He offered $50,000 to Christopher Steele for the discredited Trump Dossier!
• He bent over backwards to exonerate Hillary Clinton. In fact, only days after closing the Clinton email case that he led, Strzok signed the document that opened the investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. There are 35 thousand agents in the FBI but this one agent is the center of both cases — one widely criticized as a whitewash and the other we believe is nothing but a witch hunt.
He was Deputy Attorney General before he was demoted. Why? This agent–only 4 doors down from his boss, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein (who appointed Robert Mueller as Special Prosecutor)–met with Christopher Steel and Greg Simpson (Fusion GPS), the opposition research firm responsible for the anti-Trump Dossier. Also, his wife, Nellie Ohr, worked for Fusion GPS during the 2016 presidential election!
She is a former partner at WilmerHale—the high-profile law firm where Mueller worked prior to taking on the special counsel role. However, she also represented ex-Obama aide Ben Rhodes, during the House Select Committee on Benghazi’s investigation of the 2012 Benghazi terrorist attack, and the Clinton Foundation.
This agent is described as Robert Mueller’s “right-hand man.” Aaron Zebley previously served as Mueller’s chief of staff at the FBI and as a senior counselor in the National Security Division at the Department of Justice. However, what is troubling is that he was also the attorney for Justin Cooper, the IT staffer who set up Hillary Clinton’s private email server and it was Zebley who destroyed Clinton’s old Blackberry phones with a hammer. Further, Zebley, as Cooper’s acting attorney, “stonewalled” Senate investigators, as the investigators wanted to question Cooper regarding Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified information.
This all smells like a set-up of the President of the United States by a small faction not within the Kremlin, but our own FBI!
Fire Robert Mueller Now!
Shut down the Mueller’s Trump-Russia Collusion Investigation—since everyone else (Hillary, the DNC, the Podesta brothers, the FBI, the Justice Dept.) colluded with the Russians, except President Trump.