I also love that this recipe uses only these four ingredients, sausage links, eggs, cheese and crescent rolls!
SAUSAGE, EGG & CHEESE ROLLS
- 8 Pre-cooked Sausage Links
- 3 Eggs
- Cheddar Cheese slices, cut in half
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- Whisk together the three eggs in a mixing bowl and reserve a tablespoon of the egg for later
- Scramble the eggs and set aside
- Lay out the crescent rolls on a lined baking sheet
- Put a slice of the cheese on each triangle
- Add the cooked scrambled eggs and one sausage link to each crescent roll and roll it closed
- Brush the reserved egg on top and put in the oven at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown
You can definitely substitute the cheddar cheese for swiss or American cheese. Or even switch out the sausage with a slice of bacon.