I can’t get enough of sausage dinners, especially when it’s a one-pan dish like this One-Pan Sausage Broccoli Pasta.
You are not only getting a one-pan dish but a tasty, nutritional dinner for everyone!
Here’s how easy this recipe is to make!
We can’t get enough of one-pan dinners, especially during a busy week! Your family will love this One-Pan Sausage Broccoli Pasta for dinner tonight.
This is such an easy dish to make! Here’s a closer look at the recipe:
ONE-PAN SAUSAGE BROCCOLI PASTA
- 1 package Turkey Sausage
- 9 oz. Penne Pasta
- 1 head Broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 medium Onion, diced
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Parsley, chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Over a pot of boiling water, cook the broccoli for 3-5 minutes. Remove and set aside
- Using the same water, cook the pasta according to directions
- While the pasta is cooking, chop the onions, mince the garlic and cut the sausage into bite-size pieces
- Add olive oil to pan and cook the onions for 5 minutes
- Add the sausage and cook for another 5 minutes, turning over about half way
- Add the garlic and broccoli to pan and cook for about 1 minute
- Add the cooked pasta and top with parmesan cheese and parsley