This wonderful side or main dish can also have a ton of variations. Add a red pepper to add more color or even a little avocado for something soft.
Here’s a closer look at how to make this yummy Corn Salsa!
- 2 cups Frozen Corn, thawed
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Red Onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- In a pot with salted, boiling water, cook the corn until tender (about 2-3 minutes) drain and add to a mixing bowl
- Combine the corn, jalapeno, cilantro and red onion
- Stir in olive oil, lime juice, sugar and salt
- Serve with tortilla chips