If you missed today’s show, check this out.
Getting hungry yet? Here are today’s recipes.
SHARK JELLO CUPS
Try these fun Shark Jello Cups for your next shark party! These are super easy to make and really yummy to eat!
- Fruit (optional to fill shark)
- Cut 1/3 of the watermelon off of one side
- Draw an oval on one corner of the remaining watermelon
- Cut out the oval and scoop out the watermelon
- With a knife, draw teeth on the edges of the cut
- Using a toothpick with a blueberry on top, stick in the shark for eyes
- The watermelon can be filled with the scooped out watermelon or other fruit
- Box of yellow cake mix (plus eggs, water & oil)
- White Icing or Frosting
- Natural Blue food coloring
- Shark Lollipops
- Follow the instructions to make the cake mix and fill the cupcake tins (bake as directed)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the icing with several drops of the food coloring
- Once the cupcakes have cooled, add the blue icing to the top
- Add the shark lollipop on top
SEAWEED SPINACH DIP
- 8 oz pkg Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Pepper Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 10 oz. pkg Frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, heat the cream cheese, sour cream and shredded cheese until everything has melted
- Add drained spinach to cheese mixture
- Add the garlic powder and salt & pepper
- Serve with bread or tortilla chips
SHARK BAIT TRAIL MIX
Join Family Food Live with Holly & Chris every Wednesday and Friday at Noon CST on either the Quirky Momma Facebook page or the Burnt Macaroni Facebook page!
We are also so excited to share our first Family Food Live Apron with you. Be the first to pick one up and start cooking with us! Just click buy now below!
Here are a few of our favorite products from Family Food Live (affiliate links)