This Easter you are going to have so much fun making Peep recipes. I had no idea there were so many super fun desserts you could make with these marshmallow treats. These are also great to keep around if you find yourself a week after Easter with a ton of Peeps laying around!
15 Fun & Yummy Peep Recipes
- If you forgot all about making a dessert for Easter dinner, this Peeps cake is quick and easy. from Spend with Pennies
- Peeps skillet s'mores are a fun way to fulfill your s'mores craving and use up those extra Peeps you have from Easter. from How Sweet Eats
- Kids love to make this fun Peeps bunny bark because they can have fun and not worry about how it looks - it always turns out perfect. from Love From The Oven
- These miniature bunny bundt cakes are adorable and would look so cute on an Easter place setting. from Young At Heart Mommy
- These tiny brownie bombs are a perfect little dessert treat to sit out for Easter gusts. from The Domestic Rebel