What makes this pasta salad so yummy is it’s dressing. Here’s the full recipe for this perfect Kids Pasta Salad.
KIDS PASTA SALAD
- Pasta Bow Ties
- Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- Cheddar Cheese, cubed
- 3/4 cup Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- Follow instructions for cooking the pasta and let it cool
- Combine the pasta and pepperoni, tomatoes and cheddar cheese
- In a mixing bowl whisk together oil, parmesan cheese, vinegar, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Add a little dressing at a time and mix well. You will have some left over, do not use all of the dressing
- Keep in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving
Pair this salad with some of your kiddos favorite lunch dishes like grapes, carrots, crackers, and a sweet treat!