Let’s face it; nobody likes mornings. You’re half awake, the kids are still asleep, and you have to get everyone out the door. You can make mornings less stressful with a thoughtful routine that starts the night before. Here are tips to get you going:
Additional Morning Routine Resources:
- Prep the night before and other tips on how to establish a morning routine for kids that actually works
- Easy and effective home organization tips
- De-stress your morning routine tips
- Breakfast to go and other secrets to getting the kids to school on time
- Get plenty of sleep and other tips on how to establish a morning routine for kids that actually works
- Play music (Revolutionary morning routine hack for kids)
Now that you have a plan, you can make mornings fun. Your kids will know what to do so you won’t have to keep reminding them, and energetic music will get everyone up and moving.
You’re on your way!