And these muffins are super easy to make and super yummy to eat!
You can prepare these muffins on Monday morning and serve for the rest of the week. It’s a great start to any day and perfect for Back-to-School.
Here’s the recipe.
- 6 Eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoon Onion, diced
- 1/2 cup Ham, diced
- 1/8 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup Green Pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup sauteed Mushrooms, diced
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a 6 cup muffin pan with cupcake liners or spray with non-stick spray
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs and add the onion, pepper, ham, mushrooms, and cheese + the salt and garlic powder
- Fill the muffin tin about 3/4 of the way
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean
These can also be put in your kiddos lunch box for a healthy lunch too!