Here at Kids Activities Blog we’ve partnered with Downy to bring 15 awesome travel hacks that will make vacationing with kids a breeze!
PACKING TIPS FOR TRAVEL WITH KIDS
- Pack individual outfits in ziplock bags like Jen of 4tunate. You can squeeze out all the air and there’s no guess work once you arrive!
- Don’t fret over wrinkles or odor, just make sure you pack Downy Wrinkle Releaser. This stuff is a total lifesaver.
- Be sure you pack something fun! A bin of chalk is simple but full of possibilities!
- Make sure you’ve got a first aid kit. Plus, Carpe Travel shows us that bandaids can double as outlet covers in a pinch.
- Place your phone in a ziplock bag. It will help keep it from getting damaged by water, spills and splash rides included. It also doubles as a way to hang your phone on the back of an airline seat for easy movie watching.
TRAVEL HACKS FOR FAMILY VACATION
- Make sure to clear your cache and use private browsing when booking your vacation, especially for flights. Prices go up based on browsing history.
- Use your smart phone! Download Yelp and public transportation apps before you go. Don’t forget to take a picture of where you parked!
- Make sure your kids always have your cell phone number with this DIY number bracelet by Danya Banya.
- You can rent baby gear! There are a number of services that will deliver or ship car seats, cribs, strollers, and more to your travel destination.
- Use google maps offline, just type in “OK maps” and the visible area will save for future use. – wired.com
STAY SANE IN A CAR OR ON A PLANE WITH KIDS
- Don’t just pack snacks, pack snack necklaces! This awesome idea from And This Is How The Story Goes is both snack and entertainment!
- Frozen juice boxes are a brilliant life saver when traveling with kids.
- These mess-free activities will keep little ones entertained and their parents sane.
- Avoid the “are we there yet’s” with this awesome road trip countdown paper chain by small + friendly. Or with this fun free printable.
SMOOTH TRAVELS WITH DOWNY WRINKLE RELEASER PLUS
This post was sponsored by Downy, as always all opinions and words are our own.