This post contains affiliate links
Simply make a white pom pom with one of these brilliant store bought pom pom makers, cardboard discs, or whatever your preferred method is.
Then just simply
– Glue on two googly eyes. I recommend using a fabric glue or tacky glue.
– Cut a little triangle of orange felt for Olaf’s nose and glue on
– Cut a black piece of felt for the mouth and glue on
– Part the wool threads and glue thin pipe cleaners right down into the centre of the pom pom.
– When dry and secured into position curl the pop poms, just like Olaf’s hair!
– Knot a length of wood or twine around the pom pom and use to hang.