25 SUPER IDEAS
- Sing into a bucket
- Sing into a fan
- Blow up a balloon and let it go -try to catch it.
- Roll down a hill or roll yourself up like a burrito in a blanket.
- Create a sensory tub
- Mop the floor in your socks
- Build a blanket fort indoors
- Read all afternoon, outside
- Stay outside for an entire day exploring your backyard
- Finger paint with your toes
- Play with your food.
- Put Color on the mirrors with dry erase markers or paint
- Play with shaving cream
- Build towers out of the Tupperware
- Have a tea party for your toys
- Celebrate a dolls birthday party
- Collect canned goods for a food drive.
- Dig in dirt
- Add some bling and play with glitter
- Create with tape.
ACTIVITIES FOR TODDLERS
- Wash the car together
- Blow bubbles in your milk (or in paint)
- Make your own playdough (or goop)
- Have a make up party and put makeup on Mommy
- Create an obstacle course and hop through it (or slide like a snake, or gallop like a horse, etc.)
How have you engaged your toddlers in play today? We’d love to hear about it in the comments!