Purses, wallets, school supplies, toys, you name it, you can probably make it from duct tape!
20 DUCT TAPE CRAFTS FOR THE KIDS
I ™ve put together a bunch of fun projects that are very kid friendly. Things they will not only love to make, but can use as well.
THE GIRLS WILL LOVE THESE
GREAT THINGS FOR THEIR ROOM
FUN WITH IMAGINATIVE PLAY
- Have a Duct Tape Boat Race from Mess for Less
- Pretend to be Indian Jones with this Duct Tape Whip over at Skip to My Lou
- Duct Tape Toy Boat from Pink When
- Pool Noodle Lightsabers from Kids Activities Blog
- Make a Shoebox School for Pretend Play with MollyMoo
- Create a Game of Ring Toss with Mom Endeavors
MORE DUCT TAPE FUN
- How to Make a Duct Tape Wallet from Crafts by Amanda
- Duct Tape Robot from Recycled Materials at Crafts by Amanda
- Duct Tape Belts from Bubbly Nature Creations
- Recycled Plastic Bottle Wind Spinner via Crafts by Amanda
- If you are really a duct tape fanatic, check out my book, Duct Tape Mania with over 40 different project tutorials the kids can make!