We get up early and spend extra time fixing picture perfect hair. Every little thing is a really big deal when it comes to school and your kids, and that’s why we’re showing you our 10 favorite picture day hairstyles.
PICTURE DAY HAIRSTYLES:
- This braided bun is fantastic! It’s totally picture perfect! | Via Kids Activities Blog
- We love this Minnie Mouse hairstyle. That giant bow made from her hair is adorable! | Via Lilyshop
- The double braid halo bun is so cute and won’t get messy if your kid has PE before pictures! | Via Girly Do Hairstyles
- We are so totally obsessed with the Elsa braid at my house. Here’s a super easy way to do it. | Via Kids Activities Blog
- Or you can try the side braid in a fishtailed version. | Chalkboard Living
- Bantu knots are awesome, because they can wear the knots the first day and amazing curls the next! | Via Perfect Locks
- These hair flowers are so adorable. We have to try this! | Via GirlyDo Hairstyles
- The two way braid is one of our faves because it looks complicated, but it’s super quick to do. | Via Small Fry Blog
- Triple buns are super cute and they look good on pretty much any hair type. | Via She Does Hair
- Whoa, you can even do braids in the letter shapes. So awesome. | Via Babes in Hairland
Target has so many other awesome hairstyles, nail art and fashion tips over at Pinterest. They have pretty much everything your kids need to look picture perfect!