Asgardians Of The Galaxy #2
(Cover A Dale Keown), $3.99
(W) Cullen Bunn (A) Matteo Lolli (CA) Dale Keown
ALL DEAD GODS GO TO WAR!
Angela's ragtag team of Asgardians are hot on Nebula's trail - but she's left a grisly gift behind. With the power of the Naglfar Armada at her cybernetic fingertips, Nebula is unleashing hordes of undead gods to ravage the galaxy. And its only defenders are a slightly traitorous Executioner, a half-mortal Valkyrie, a lost Asgardian huntress, a hammer-wielding teenager, a suit of ancient armor and a frog. And if the rest of the team finds out who's behind the Destroyer's faceplate, things will go from bad to Ragnarok. Guest-starring Gladiator and the Imperial Guard!
(Cover A Sean Izaakse), $4.99
(W) Jim Zub (A) Max Dunbar (A/CA) Sean Izaakse
OVERSIZED 25TH ISSUE!
Celebrate 25 issues of Champions with the start of a brand-new story and a perfect jumping-on point! Swords and sorcery beckon as our heroes travel to Weirdworld, a place where dreams can come true, but nightmares are never far away! A quest begins and sacrifices will be made...
Cosmic Ghost Rider #4 (Of 5)
(Cover A Geoff Shaw), $3.99
(W) Donny Cates (A) Dylan Burnett (CA) Geoff Shaw
The Rider is determined to save the universe by ridding it of the greatest threat that ever existed...and that's why he's kidnapped Thanos to raise him right! How's that gonna work out? He's about to learn.
(Cover A Nic Klein), $3.99
(W) Skottie Young (A) Scott Hepburn (CA) Nic Klein
• Ah, Halloween! Trick-or-treating, spooky ghost stories, zombies coming to life and terrorizing your local mall, elaborate jack-o-lanterns...
• Wait a minute...one of those things doesn't sound good! It doesn't sound good at all!
• Well, I guess DEADPOOL will have to handle it - if he can survive a walkathon turned zombie-thon!
• All this, and the return of a classic MARVEL VILLAIN that will send chills up your spine!
Death Of The Inhumans #4 (Of 5)
(Cover A Kaare Andrews), $3.99
(W) Donny Cates (A) Ariel Olivetti (CA) Kaare Andrews
The Kree have imprisoned the so-called Midnight King - but they have not yet made him a slave. In a final stand, Black Bolt gives his all - for his family, for his people and for his honor. But there is more to the legend of the Midnight King than even he knows. The destiny of the Inhumans is revealed here!
Doctor Strange #6
(Cover A Kevin Nowlan), $3.99
(W) Mark Waid (A) Javier Pina (CA) Kevin Nowlan
• Doctor Strange returns home to find...DOCTOR STRANGE?!
• Something bizarre happened since Stephen took off into the cosmos - and it doesn't bode well for him.
Infinity Wars Sleepwalker #1 (Of 4)
(W) Chad Bowers, Chris Sims (A/CA) Todd Nauck
Deep in the mind of man, in the ephemeral land of dreams, he lurks! The Sleepwalker - a guardian of the Mindscape, a realm threatened by the disruptive power of the Infinity Stones! But when all of reality becomes warped in INFINITY WARS, can Sleepwalker find the help he needs to save us all?
Shatterstar #1 (Of 5)
(Cover A Yasmine Putri), $3.99
(W) Tim Seeley (A) Carlos Villa, Gerardo Sandoval (CA) Yasmine Putri
A gladiator, a warrior, a hero...the man called Shatterstar has been many things, but one thing he's always been is deadly. He's not a man you want to cross or you'll learn that fact all too well. Walk back into the darkness with Shatterstar.
Star Wars #55
(Cover A David Marquez), $3.99
(W) Kieron Gillen (A) Salvador Larroca (CA) David Marquez
"HOPE DIES" PART 6
• If anyone is to survive this disaster, sacrifice is needed...
• Who's going to make it?
• If hope dies, what survives?
Superior Octopus #1
(Cover A Travis Charest), $4.99
(W) Christos Gage (A) Mike Hawthorne (CA) Travis Charest
DOC OCK-TOBER STARTS HERE IN THIS SPIDER-GEDDON TIE IN!
• Doc Ock has set up shop as San Francisco's protector, but you won't believe his methods.
• Some of Otto Octavius's new super hero strategies may make Spider-Man regret letting him free, but the good doctor swears that he's the SUPERIOR OCTOPUS!
• Chistos Gage (AMAZING SPIDER-MAN) and Mike Hawthorne (Deadpool) will change the way you look at super hero comics.
Tony Stark Iron Man #4
(Cover A Alexander Lozano), $3.99
(W) Dan Slott (A) Valerio Schiti (CA) Alexander Lozano
• You wanted to know who the book's love interest is going to be? Here you go. The one, the only...Janet Van Dyne! A love not seen since AVENGERS #224 is about to be rekindled.
• And what's going on with Sunset Bain's new dating app? Some of these online matches are just a little too good to be true...
Typhoid Fever Spider-Man #1
(Cover A R. B. Silva), $4.99
(W) Clay Chapman (A) Stefano Landini (CA) R. B. Silva
Typhoid Mary is back in Manhattan and has set her sights on Hell's Kitchen. With Daredevil preoccupied trying to take down Mayor Fisk, a power vacuum has suddenly formed in Manhattan's most dangerous neighborhood, and Typhoid Mary aims to fill it with her own unique brand of chaos. But Daredevil isn't the only guardian watching over the Kitchen's residents... and SPIDER-MAN is going to prove it!
Weapon H #8
(Cover A Philip Tan), $3.99
(W) Greg Pak (A) Guiu Vilanova (CA) Philip Tan
• Roxxon built a portal to harness the unlimited energy in this magical realm. But in the process they unleashed a horde of monsters - and they've set their sights on Earth's unlimited supply of flesh!
• Weapon H has no choice: To protect his family, he must go to war.
• But one familiar figure has already beat him there: Fans of PLANET HULK and Marvel Studios' Thor: Ragnarok, rejoice for the return of the stone man Korg!
Weapon X #24
(W) Greg Pak, Fred Van Lente (A) Luca Pizzari (CA) Rahzzah
A SHALLOW GRAVE FOR WEAPON X-FORCE!
• The head of the satanic cult raising hell for mutants is revealed! Just in time to give Sabretooth and his crew their last rites...
What If? Spider-Man #1
(Cover A Patrick Zircher), $3.99
(W) Gerry Conway (A) Diego Olortegui (CA) Patrick Zircher
• What if Peter Parker wasn't the one bitten by the radioactive spider?
• What if the person who got bit was someone who didn't live by the mantra of "with great power comes great responsibility"?
• What if that person was an egotistical bully who was only interested in taking care of himself?
• What if...FLASH THOMPSON became Spider-Man?
What If? X-Men #1
(Cover A Rahzzah), $3.99
(W) Bryan Hill (A) Neil Edwards, Giannis Milonogiannis (CA) Rahzzah
From the publisher that gave you OLD MAN LOGAN and HOUSE OF M... The X-Men as you never imagined! Welcome to the EXE/scape, a digital wonderland of business and pleasure accessible to anyone with the social (or monetary) capital for the bio-mods needed to log in... Or you can bypass all of that by being born carrying an .EXE/gene! But circumventing the login regulations is exactly what got the likes of Charles Xavier and his .EXE/men banned and driven underground in the first place... Free-roamers u/Domino and u/Cable have taken every dirty job there is on the 'scape, but when a simple data scrubbing job turns bad, the life of bio-mod magnate Erik Lehnsherr hangs in the balance, and with it, their very society... It's a whole new world of X-Men by Bryan Edward Hill (Detective Comics), Neil Edwards (Justice League) and Giannis Milonogiannis (Ghost in the Shell: Global Neural Network)!
X-Men Black Magneto #1
(Cover A J. Scott Campbell), $4.99
(W) Chris Claremont (A) Dalibor Talajic (CA) J. Scott Campbell
MAGNETO IS BACK!
...and so is Chris Claremont! For years, Magneto has done everything he can to achieve his goals for mutant domination. But now Magneto has declared that enough is enough. So what revolutionary plan does Magneto have that will change the face of mutantkind? And will anyone be able to stop him? Will anyone want to? PLUS: Includes Part 1 of X-MEN BLACK: APOCALYPSE the back up story by Zac Thompson, Lonnie Nadler, and Geraldo Borge!