This is a great idea for a yard art and can be done easily with store bought flamingo.
What you need
Plastic Flamingo, Black spray paint, White acrylic paint, paint brush, gloss sealer
- Remove the legs from your plastic flamingo – they should just pull out.
- Use your black spray paint to coat the entire flamingo in black. This will probably take 2 coats to make sure the pink isn’t showing through.
- Lightly sketch out your bones onto your flamingo with a pencil.
- Use your white acrylic paint and a small/medium paint brush to paint in your sketched bones.
- Once your paint is dry, go over it with a gloss sealer spray or a coat of mod podge to keep the paint from scratching off.
Have You Seen These Ideas?