Glycerin soap block
Orange therapeutic grade essential oil
Ice cream cone erasers (Target)
Half circle mold
Craft sticks for stirring
Small spray bottle of rubbing alcohol
Clear glass measuring cup
- Cut about 12 ice cube sized pieces off your glycerin soap block.
- Place one ice cream cone eraser in 4 half circle molds.
- Place the 12 soap cubes into your glass measuring cup and microwave for 1-2 minutes or until melted.
- Mix in about 5-7 drops of your essential oil.
- Using a pot holder, carefully pour your melted soap into four of the half circle molds and spray the top with your rubbing alcohol (this will prevent air bubbles from forming).
- Transfer to the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Carefully stretch the sides of your mold and carefully press up on the bottom to remove your Ice cream cone soaps.