by CraftBits (Shellie Wilson)
What you need
clear glycerin soap base or white soap base
To make these yummy looking lollipop soaps do the following:
1) Get clear Glycerin.
2) Cut off 2-3 soap blocks.
3) Put in an old container for soap use.
4) Put in Microwave.
5) Leave in for about 10-15 sec.
6) Once melted, stir in fragrance, oil and food coloring and scent of your choice for kids.
7) Have mold ready to pour in. Not too hot or mold will warp.
8) Let soap sit in freezer 5-10 min.
9) Pop out of mold and insert lollipop stick.
Be careful as this is a thin soap. All done!