CALL FOR BIDS
FIDE WORLD CHESS CHAMPIONSHIPS 2020
Deadline 31st March 2018
- World Junior Chess Championship 2020
- World Senior Chess Championship 2020
- World Senior Team Championship 2020
- World Amateur Chess Championship 2020
- World Youth U16 Chess Olympiad 2020
- World School Chess Championships 2020
- World Youth (U14, U16 & U18) Chess Championships 2020 (Europe)
- World Cadets U08, U10 & U12 Chess Championships 2020 (Europe)
- World Youth & Cadets Rapid & Blitz Championships 2020
With effect from 1st January 2013, a bid for any FIDE Competitions onwards shall include the name of a FIDE licensed International Organizer.
All bids should be submitted by the due date in sealed envelope or scanned documents to the FIDE Secretariat, postal address: 9 Syggrou Avenue, 11743 Athens - Greece / Fax: (+30) 2109212859 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st March 2018, 16:00 local time (UTC/GMT + 2 hours). Each bid should be accompanied with a bid fee.
2.000 Euro – World Youth & Cadets Chess Championships
1.000 Euro – World Junior Chess Championship
500 Euro – All other FIDE World Chess Championships
Bid Fees are not refundable. Bid fees should be paid the latest by 7th April 2018 to the FIDE bank account (free of charges) or to be enclosed in the bid envelope.