Login

BREAKING: Active Shooter At Santa Fe High School - Multiple Victims

There is an active shooter at Santa Fe High School.

Santa Fe, TX - An active shooter has been confirmed at Santa Fe High School Friday morning.

There are preliminary reports of multiple victims including a possible police officer hit, according to initial scanner traffic.

Life flight has been called to the scene for victims, according to KPRC2.

The Santa Fe Independent School District sent out a message saying, "This morning an incident occurred at the high school involving an active shooter. The district has initiated a lockdown. We will send out additional information as soon as it is available."

UPDATE: One suspect reported in custody, unknown if there are additional suspects.

UPDATE: Numerous sources are reporting that the suspect was armed with a pump-action shotgun.

ABC13 is reporting that the fire alarm was pulled during the shooting.

UPDATE: 8 people have reportedly been killed and an officer has been airlifted to the hospital. Click HERE for more updates.

This is a developing story and we will keep you updated. For all of our updates, follow us on Facebook and go to your news feed preferences under your settings, then select that you want to see more of Blue Lives Matter posts in your news feed. Otherwise, Facebook may not show you updates.

@Det_John_Kimble
You may not want to admit it in front of everyone here, but i believe we see eye to eye on quite a few things. That's why i like engaging you. But instead of thinking "fuck him, he disagrees with 25% of my beliefs" we should think "still, fuck him. But we agree on 75%. The other 25% we will just agree to disagree."

Yeah you are on track with some things. I think some of the other things you like to pick at like a scab just because you know your audience here. If I went to a Muslim site and started preaching Christianity I'd imagine I'd cause a small uproar as well.

BUT Some of your generalizations are just plain dumb if you actually believe them. Sounds more like Hillary trying to figure out why she lost. Like misogyny.

(edited)

I have an idea, HCD should move to Singapore, its the safest country in the world. Very low murder rate, strictest gun control laws, he might have a small issue with the current drug possession laws though. Another issue for him is gays get 2 years in prison. You can get fined for not flushing a public toilet and its illegal to walk around your own house naked there. Almost no personal freedom at all. Sounds like what our 31st state Commiefornia is striving to become.

(edited)

@Det_John_Kimble
funny you say that! i have spent some time in Singapore, and it's one of my favorite places in the world. Expensive as hell, but it's easy to see how their taxes go to improve their nation. The public transportation is top-notch, their education system is excellent, healthcare coverage is amazing, and it's the cleanest place I've ever seen.

And you're wrong about the personal freedom. You can definitely walk around your house naked, just draw the blinds because that's the decent thing to do. And you should get fined for littering or not flushing a public toilet, because that's disgusting. if you want to throw shit on the floor and leave piss in a toilet, do it in your own home and not where anyone else has to deal with it.

@Det_John_Kimble
and prostitution is legal and regulated there, as well. Sex workers get regular health checkups as written in their employment contracts, and pay taxes for their wages just like any other legit employee.

I'd say the personal freedom to purchase sex if you want it, because you're an adult, is important. Seems like we have some work to do in that department.

Stories