Newly leaked memo: Trump's EPA teaching employees to play down climate change

Workers are now actively learning how to downplay humans' effect on the environment.

A leaked internal memo from the Environmental Protection Agency contains talking points guiding employees in how to deny…

The talking points aka lies were titled, ‘Consistent Messages on Climate Adaptation,’ obviously written by someone who folds their underwear. One point is “Human activity impacts our changing climate in some manner...The ability to measure with precision the degree and extent of that impact, and what to do about it, are subject to continuing debate and dialogue.” So lets just continue to pollute, in the meantime, just to be safe, while 97% percent of scientist say that’s a very bad idea, and the remaining 3% had flaws in their research.

Comments

Stories